Monday, April 20, 2009

Audrey's Easter

Happy Easter!  I'm back to the blog!  

Here are a few pics of the outfit I made Audrey for Easter.  


The dress is a homemade pattern, with a stretch cotton I picked up at the Sewing and Quilt Expo, Vogue Fabrics booth.  Cute butterflies, princess seams, and a gored skirt for flare.

The sweater/shrug is knit with Plymouth Jeannee, a soft summery cotton/acrylic blend.  The pattern is the "orange bolero" from Rebecca Babies and Kids #8, the larger of the two sizes.

The sunglasses are from Grammy's Easter basket, and the attitude is all Audrey.  

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Very adorable as always! She's gotten so big since I last saw her!

AmyO said...

my goodness she has changed!! I think she is the spittin image of you Kate...with blonde hair
The sweater is SSSSOOOOOOO cute! and of course the "designer" dress is just as special. Glad to see you back on the blog and love the new web site.

amy