Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

I had a very fussy baby today who needed to be held.  Thankfully I had a great book to keep me happy while I rocked her, so I spent my day reading most of Three Bags Full by Leonie Swan.  This is our shop's book club selection for the August meeting, so if you pick up a copy be sure to join our discussion!  Any wool lover will get a kick out of the sheep detectives.  

Big sister is modeling the Sweetheart Pullover from Knitting for Baby by Melanie Falick and Kristin Nicholas.  This book is a great resource for baby and toddler projects.  The patterns are very well written and a joy to follow.  I'll post a clearer picture someday, but she just happend to be wearing it when I posed them together!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Kate, I just love the new pictures of the girls. Olivia is so big! And I know Audrey is a good little helper! Can't wait to see them again!