Sunday, August 26, 2007

Please sew me together! I want to be a jacket!

Here is a picture of one of my many UFO's. Yes, it's a sea of Noro Iro feather and fan, all knit and waiting to be sewn up into the Tailored Scallops jacket from the cover of Lace Style. The peices have been knit since before Audrey was born, back in May! My goal is to get it done this week. We'll see!



I also have recently finished a cropped cardigan in Plymouth's Shire Silk tweed. It is seamed and blocked, awating buttons and a photo shoot. Coming soon!

This is Debbie and Kathy, the two knitters who just finished Boot Camp 3 and 4 this Saturday. They are modeling their new hats, fresh off the needles. Hooray for new skills!



2 comments:

Magpie said...

I love the variegated, soft colors of the yarn on the right. Nice job, you two!

Libby P said...

still got those buttons in your pocket, silly girl?