Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Elf

You may have noticed, if you peruse the sidebar, that I have not posted a single one of my "recently finished projects."  I'll try to correct that quickly.


I made this hat for Audrey a couple of weeks ago at Thursday Knit Night.  It took me an hour, plus a bit of time the next morning to replace a roll-brim with ribbing.  There never was and never will be a pattern.  I just worked an i-cord for the top, increased until it seemed a good size, knit straight for a bit, and did the brim.  Tada!


I think she likes it, as she's been wearing it every day since!  The yarn is Twister Space from Universal.  A nice knit!  More FO's to come . . .

8 comments:

AmyO said...

Cute, cute , cute hat!! Oh, and the baby is cuter!!! :-)
Where did those dimples come from?
I want to see more of your finished and on the needle projects!! Show some pics from the shop too...

Paula K said...

Audrey is such a sweetie...like her talented mama!

Paula K said...

Audrey is such a sweetie...like her talented mama!

eileen? said...

yay! ive been waiting to see the cutest girl alive! how adorable! love the hat :) speaking of knitting...i haven't in months, i should probably pick that up again, hmm..

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH SOOOO PRECIOUS!

AmyO said...

ya know....that picture of Audrey makes me smile...she is just a cutie pa-tu-tie!!

AmyO said...

Ya know, that Audrey is such a cutie pa-tu-tie!! She puts me in a happy mood when I see that precious smile...thanxs for making my day!

AmyO said...

oops.....didn't know I repeated myself.. ..must be those senior moments !