Monday, June 16, 2008

My first booth!

Hi all.  I know I've been absent awhile, but I have a good reason.  I have been working like crazy to prepare for my first trade show booth!  I launched my patterns at TNNA last weekend, and it went really well.  Here are a couple shots of the booth:




This was a trade only show, so I was selling to other yarn shops around the country.  I was in a "new vendor" section of the floor with neighbors like Shannon and the Stitch Cooperative.  (more great patterns!)  I also got to see the yarn harlot talk for the first time!  She was great!

To prepare, I reworked the format on all of my original patterns and had pictures taken by Maribeth.  They came out great!  I started shipping patterns last week, and am waiting for another batch from the print shop to get out the rest.  I'm putting together a website as well, and I'll let you know when it's finished.  Maybe I'll tell you about some of my recent knitting too!  



7 comments:

Gudrun Johnston said...

Congratulations Kate!Bet it was fun to be at TNNA! Look forward to seeing your designs..will they be available through your website?

AmyO said...

AWESOME>>>>>you look very professional!! love the poster pic of you wearing the November Ruffle..thank you for sharing!! Miss you tons!!! You are going to do very well!!

AmyO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberta said...

Kate, It was fun experiencing TNNA with you! I'm one proud mama.

Anonymous said...

Great work Kate.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kate!

Magpie said...

The pictures look great! Thanks for sharing the experience with us!