Saturday, November 10, 2007

Audrey's first sweater from Mom



Yarn: Cleckheaton Cocoon, bright pink, three balls
Pattern: Cleckheaton baby book for Cocoon,
ribbed side-to-side cardigan, size 9 months
Needles: size 2 metal straights

I finally finished Audrey's Cocoon sweater! It has been seamed for awhile now, and I washed and blocked it a few days ago. This yarn is so soft! I sewed the button on this morning, and she wore it for the first time today. There is definitely some room to grow, which is better than the opposite. Do I have the best model, or what?

4 comments:

Paula K said...

They both look delicious!

rarabecca said...

very pretty (for both)

AmyO said...

Yes, I do agree, Audrey makes a good model...the sweater is so soft and Audrey looks so cozy wearing it. I enjoyed my quick visit back to Chardon this past weekend and the shop was a highlite of the trip. Wonder which purse pattern I will use with the AWESOME leather handles I bought!!

Annie said...

The sweater is adorable, as is the model!