Sunday, November 4, 2007

the first of many?

Well, I've been inspired by the lovely Ysolda to post every day in November, so here is hopefully the first of many posts for the month. I am already getting a late start, this begin the FOURTH already, but better late than never. If you know anything about my lifestyle, you will understand the reason for the question mark.

As far as knitting goes, I am working tonight on swatches and illustrations for the Fall 2008 issue of Knitscene. I hope they like what I have to offer!



I finished knitting this little number from the front cover of the Cleckheaton book last week.



It is made with Cocoon, a blend of 70% merino and 30% nylon. The fingering weight yarn is super-soft and squishy. I love it!
The seaming is done, but we still need to sew on the button and block it before I can get you a picture on the model.

More tomorrow! (?)

3 comments:

KTMay said...

Post every day in November? I guess I could ATTEMPT to jump on the band wagon!

LOVE your squishy yarn...and your "little number!"

Annie said...

Actually, the Odessa hat fits better than the Flore. So not happy with the Flore. Can't wait to see how Audrey's sweater turns out. Have to come knit soon!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.