Thursday, November 15, 2007

knitting report

I had a good knitting day today, even though I frogged a bit. I actually got to work on some things, and I have progress to show. This is the November Ruffle wrap. I decided that the ruffle was not going to be full enough, so I ripped it back a few rows to increase for more ruffley-ness. I got this pic while it was off of the needles:



I got it back on the needles, then increased the ribbing 150%. Now I just need to knit about 4 more inches. It should be lovely!

Not wanting to work on the wrap at knit night, I decided to start this.



My little one needs some handknit toys for Christmas, and Elijah will be something soft and squishy to chew on. I think I'll add a rattle too. Fun!

2 comments:

AmyO said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!! The shall/wrap turned out great....and when will you have that pattern ready to sell??? The elephant is also adorable and what yarn are you using to knit it? It's a chilly morning in Nashville and my felted slippers are keeping my feet warm...I even drove the girls to school wearing them. So many projects and not enough hands to do it all....

Gudrun Johnston said...

I plan on knitting an Elijah too! Wondering if I can make it by the end of the month so I can take part in Ysolda's little Elijah photo story contest...I think my kids could come up with a good story!