Wednesday, November 7, 2007

pokemons, monkeys, monsters, and stinkers

This is Drew. He is showing off his project from the last knitting olympics.



He's the guy who showed me his handknit peas and pokemons yesterday, and inspired me to make my own peas in the pod! I love any pea-in-the-pod things because my maiden name is Podnar, so it was always kind of our thing.

These are Amy's monkey socks. (Yes, Amy who used to own the shop.) She made them with Southwest Trading Co.'s Tofutsies, from yours truly. Lovely, no?



You may have noticed that I did not take these last two pictures. That's because I have no camera today! But I still blogged, and that's what really matters.

Oh, and this:



Little monster and little stinker, my two sweeties. (Sitting on big sweetie's lap)

3 comments:

KTMay said...

Ahhh, the knitting is lovely and grand, but the picture of the monster and the stinker is beyond priceless...It is SO stinkin' sweet!

eileen? said...

oh my goodness, that is the funniest picture ever!!! i cant wait to see her! i havent seen her in over 2 months!

eileen? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.