Sunday, November 11, 2007

chocolate and peanut butter

We had a wonderful day here at our cabin in the woods. Our little family bunkered down after church and had a nice cozy day with the fire blazing in the woodstove. All of Audrey's grandparents and her Uncle Alec came to visit. I got some knitting done on the ruffle wrap:



I am almost finished with the main rectangle and ready to start the ruffle edge. It's quick to knit for such a large project. I haven't drowned yet in the sea of stockinette!

I also baked some tasty peanut butter cookies. You can tell they were VERY tasty, since this little guy is the only one left! I doubt he will last 'til morning.



Okay, I ate it already.

2 comments:

AmyO said...

Morning...yes it was a cold day in Ohio yesterday....bit warmer here in the "south" and the leaves are finally showing their colors. Also gives me the incentive to KNIT...a warm stove, baking comfort food, and having family over is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. You are truely blessed to have a wonderful loving family :-)

KTMay said...

There must be something wrong with me...I'm actually pretty annoyed you ate the last cookie. I REALLY wanted that cookie...really. Seriously. I did.