Friday, November 9, 2007

November Ruffle

This is the project I started a couple of days ago. It is a rectangular wrap with a ruffle on three sides. I am holding two yarns together. The brown is Cascade 220 wool, and the grey-brown marled is Peruvian Tweed alpaca. The combination, on size 10 needles, is making a soft, warm fabric, and it feels great to knit. I hope it feels this great to wear!



For those of you paying attention to my "blog every day in November" attempt, you will notice that I missed yesterday. I did have a good reason though! My computer wouldn't upload pictures, so I had to wait for Blogger folks to fix the tech stuff. Now it works! Yippee!

3 comments:

eileen? said...

ok so its been 5 days, any pics of the cocoon sweater on little audrey?? =) i love seeing everything that you have been working on, speaking of which, i should be knitting my poncho!! yikes!

KTMay said...

No worries on missing a day...I did too. Shhhh.

Wrap looks like it will be very warm and very snuggly!

Magpie said...

I loved coming to your site and seeing lots of posts. Yippee! So much has happened in the last week!

I wanted to share this site with you. Solitude Farm brings their hand-dyed yarns to my local farmers' market. They also have some beautiful garlic. What a combination! Click here for their websiteto take a look.